– Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints in our retail locations and offices.
– Continued education on correct handwashing and respiratory hygiene practices.
– Use of gloves by all automotive technicians and other affiliated service employees who encounter customer vehicles; A complete wipe down of vehicles before and after service repairs, test drives, and movement of vehicles.
– Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
– Flexible leave protocol which encourages any employees who are feeling unwell to stay home...
In addition, the Fury Outlet Rochester sales team is ready and willing to bring our selection of used vehicles to you. Customers interested in scheduling a test drive or working directly with a member of our sales staff from the comfort of their own home or workplace should contact a Fury Motors representative to request an in-person appointment.
We encourage you to take advantage of our online car shopping tools in the safety of our home. On the Fury Outlet Rochester site, you can view our used car inventory and apply for auto financing. You can also contact us with any questions along the way and we’ll be happy to assist.
As we cope with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed.
As a community-focused company, we’ll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers, and the greater Rochester, MN area in selling used cars safely. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners. We believe in the strength of America and it’s spirit.
We are privileged to serve you and this community and look forward to seeing you soon.